Wednesday, November 16, 2016

1.9 Dreams of Kissing


The alarm shrills. It's 7 AM and the car pool is going to come and pick me up in an hour.


I can't believe I have to get up already! I think I only slept for about thirty minutes...


I'll never get someone to kiss me if I have dark circles under my eyes, I think to myself.


Just a quick, tiny nap...


HONK! The car waiting outside wakes me from my slumber.


Great, my first day working as a paramedic and I'm ready to drop at any second. Let's hope there are no emergencies today.


At work I find myself fantasizing about what it would be like to kiss my male co-workers, but I know these are just idle fancies. All of these men are happily married, and while I really want to finally have my first kiss with someone, I do not want to be a home-wrecker.


 When my shift is finally over, the weather reflects my somber mood.


 Somehow I manage to trudge up the stairs towards the bedroom. I. Just. Want. To. Sleep.


 So close!


After a brief respite, I peel myself off the floor and manage the last few steps towards the bed.


 I only take a quick nap, however. What? It's only 5 PM. That's not bedtime yet!


About an hour later, I wake up feeling somewhat refreshed.


By now it's dark outside. Dinner time!


I chop up some random ingredients I find in the fridge. I'll just wing it and whip up something yummy.


 Stu surprise. My dad always loved stu surprise, I think idly.


 Again I do the dishes in the bathroom, preferring the pretty marble sink to the dingy old one in the kitchen.


Determined to get a good night's sleep this time, I head to bed.

6 comments:

  1. Gloria, girl, you need to be willing to wreck some homes if you ever wanna get a kiss. Sims pair off FAST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thing is though, would she roll a wish to as those married guys to break up with their wives/partners? Does that wish even exist? I didn't want to waste Gloria's *cough* obvious desperation *cough* on a man she couldn't pursue later :/

      Delete
    2. IIRC, they do roll those wishes. x.x

      Delete
    3. Say whaaaat :O I could have let Gloria be a homewrecker all along! I had no idea. Thanks for telling me Becky (and thanks for reading too <3)

      Delete
  2. I've gotta ask, are Preston and Charlie still alive??? xD

    Here's to hoping she falls madly in love with the first guy she kisses and has a bunch more wishes after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! It's crazy, I think they glitched out along with those puddles.

      Yes! The hopeless romantic trait should help with that!

      Delete