Monday, November 14, 2016

1.4 Leisure



The sun rises over Monte Vista once more and bathes the city in its golden glow.


 Today I am prepared.


 I jump up and head to the kitchen, determined to eat a proper breakfast this morning.


 But alas, it wasn't meant to be.


 While I work away at the hospital, I glance out the window and watch in envy as a young couple swim in the crystal clear pool, splashing and giggling.


I get promoted today, but I don't really care either way. Once home, I finish making the mushroom omelette I wanted to eat this morning and then head to bed.


 The next day is leisure day. Back where I grew up, that usually means going to the summer festival. I briefly consider it, but I have too many things on my mind right now to pursue this as well. Besides, it's raining.

Instead, I am bent over the toilet, hitting it with a hammer. I want to upgrade five objects around this dingy little house of mine. The stove was number one, and the self-cleaning toilet makes two now.


 Done with that, I play a little bit of chess to unwind.


Once again I stop in my tracks and sit down to think. This time, I am in the bathroom. I know it's weird, but when I do this, I feel so refreshed afterwards!


I finally decide to tackle these nasty puddles. I thought they would dry up by themselves eventually, but I've had no such luck so far. When I reach the puddle that extends under the chess table, however, I stop. I can't be expected to move that thing just so I can mop up!


 Home cooked meals taste so much nicer than diet drinks, so when I get hungry, I grab some veggies from the fridge and begin chopping them.


 While the ratatouille is in the oven, my phone rings. I can't understand a single word the person on the other line is saying though, so I hang up.


I eat my dinner before heading to bed. I don't even need to change into my nightgown - I've been wearing it all day!



4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh Monte Vista is so pretty. ;_; I wanna live there for reals. Also, glad the puddles are somewhat taken care of! They were starting to bother me. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! The only problem is that Monte Vista's lighting doesn't have data for any of the weather types, so when it rains it gets all dark and ugly like basegame lighting D: Been working on making a lighting mod...

      Don't celebrate about the puddles yet o_o They're so annoying!

      Delete
  2. She finally got the puddles! (At least, most of them) I'm proud!

    Days when you don't even have to get dressed are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria deserved a lazy day after all that hard work XD

    ReplyDelete